(315) 655-3174
CazCares

Our Mission

CazCares serves low income residents of the Cazenovia School District and surrounding areas of Madison County with food, clothing and other necessary services.

Need Help? These are our Services:

Food Pantry

Our pantry is organized much like a grocery store. Families can choose foods from various food categories to meet their individual needs and preferences. There is a simple intake process that determines eligibility.

Learn More

Clothing Closet

Good quality used clothing is available to clients free of charge. Clients may visit the clothing area as often as necessary.

Learn More

Fresh Foods

Fresh Foods is a popular program that distributes a large assortment of fresh fruits, vegetables, dairy products and bread. It is held on the second Tuesday of every month except December.

Learn More

Story Room

We have a supervised play area where children’s reading and enrichment programs are held. All children are welcome and we are happy to work with them as you move through CazCares.

Learn More

Adult Literacy Program

Adult education programs in basic literacy, ESL and GED tutoring are coordinated at CazCares through a partnership with the Cazenovia Public Library.

Learn More

Referral Services

We work closely with other agencies throughout Madison County and can refer clients to the appropriate services for further assistance.

Learn More

CazCares on Facebook

Did You Know?

Donations

Your donations comprise 85% of CazCares’ annual budget. The remaining 15% of our budget is funded by grants.

Local Need

In Madison County 26% of residents live in poverty. 

 

Client Support

Each month, approximately 170 families receive food from our pantry

Contact Us

Organization: Caz-Cares in Cazenovia

Location: 101 Nelson Street, Cazenovia NY, 13035

Phone: (315) 655-3174

E-Mail: Cazcares@gmail.com

 

Open Hours

Monday: 9:30 a.m. – 12 p.m.
Tuesday: 9:30 a.m. – 12 p.m.
Thursday: 9:30 a.m. – 12 p.m.

– Or by Appointment

Closed: on National Holidays and Cazenovia Central School Snow Days